Adding pavers to your backyard is a great way to improve both the aesthetics and functionality of your outdoor living space. The biggest problem homeowners run into, though, is determining which type of pavers to use. All the different styles and materials on the market can make your head spin! Luckily, we’re here to help. Keep reading to learn how to identify the perfect hardscape pavers in Kansas City:
- Type: Pavers come in three different materials—you can either get natural stone, brick or concrete. While natural stone gives your property a beautiful, earthy appearance, it can be quite pricy. Concrete, on the other hand, is the least expensive option and can be sealed to protect its color. Brick is expensive but incredibly durable, so it’s a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- Color: When it comes to color, we always recommend going with a simple tone that won’t distract from the rest of your landscaping or hardscaping. Going with a lighter shade of stone will make your backyard space feel larger than it actually is!
- Size: Pavers come in all sorts of different sizes. Though the choice is mostly about overall aesthetics, keep in mind that the larger the pavers, the smaller your space will appear. Bigger pavers are also more susceptible to cracking, which means they’ll need to be replaced more often.
- Pattern: Choosing a paver pattern is all about knowing what look you’re trying to achieve. A simple pattern could give your property a more modern feel, while a pattern with different-sized pavers and colors creates a natural look.
Choose our team to install your pavers!
Paver installation in Kansas City can be a DIY project. However, we don’t necessarily recommend going that route. Here are a few reasons to hire our professionals at MSE Hardscape Design and Installation to tackle the job:
- Satisfaction guaranteed: When you hire our team for paver installation in Kansas City, you can rest easy knowing we’ll create a beautiful and functional space on your property. All of our pavers will stand the test of time, so there’s no need to replace them year after year.
- Unlimited possibilities: From simple one-color patterns to more intricate designs, our team can do it all. Just give us an idea of what you’d like your space to look like, and we’ll do our best to make it happen!
- Affordable rates: One of the main reasons people go the DIY route with paver installation is to save some money, but you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank to get some new pavers when you hire the team at MSE Hardscape Design and Installation. All of our services are affordable, and we even offer free estimates.
Though the weather outside isn’t currently ideal for adding hardscape pavers in Kansas City, there’s never a bad time to start planning your project. Give us a call today to get the ball rolling so we can install your pavers once spring arrives and the temperatures warm up a bit.