When it comes to keeping your outdoor property looking nice, it’s safe to say that most people start and stop with their landscaping. They water their flowers, keep their lawn green, and trim their hedges. That’s all fine and dandy. In fact, those steps are crucial if you want to avoid being the ugly house on the block! But you can’t overlook hardscape design in Kansas City, MO. Keep reading to learn more about hardscapes and what our hardscaping services can do for you and your property:
- Expand your living space: You have a yard, so why not use it? One of the biggest reasons people call us to install hardscape features on their property is to expand their living space. Outdoor kitchens, fireplaces or even just built-in seating areas increase your living space and make for a great place to entertain friends and family on pleasant evenings. Don’t just admire your outdoor space through your windows—go outside and get some fresh air!
- Enhance your landscape: Beautiful green grass, lovely shrubs and towering trees certainly make for a pretty landscape. But your yard’s potential won’t be fully realized without hardscaping! Professional hardscape design in Kansas City, MO can add contrast and texture to your landscape. Hardscapes can also create a framework for the rest of your landscaping. Even better, hardscaping doesn’t require constant maintenance to stay looking nice.
- Fix grade issues: If your property isn’t built on a totally level plot of land, you could run into issues like erosion and landslides after a storm. Trust us—you don’t want to deal with the cleanup from those disasters! The best way to prevent those bad things from happening is to install a retaining wall. Uneven land is also unusable land. Consider installing a tiered patio to make that uneven land into a nice outdoor living space!
- Extend usability: Since we live in the Midwest, your lawn and outdoor spaces may seem to be practically unusable for a good portion of the year. Give us a call before winter sets in to install an outdoor fireplace or fire pit, so you can stay warm and toasty on those chilly fall and winter evenings!
- Increase your property value: Your home isn’t just a place to live—it’s an investment, and should be treated as such. The more money you put into upgrading aspects of your home, the more it’ll be worth in the long run. Remodeling bathrooms and kitchens is a great way to boost value, but hardscaping increases your property’s value as well as its curb appeal. You don’t need to be a realtor to know that curb appeal is really important when it comes time to sell your home. If done correctly by a professional, hardscaping can have up to a 150 percent return on investment. Good luck finding a better deal than that!
Keep in mind that no two properties are exactly alike. That’s why you need the help of MSE Hardscapes LLC for your hardscape design in Kansas City, MO. Our professionals can help you plan and install any type of hardscape features you need. Whether it’s hardscaping for functionality, like a retaining wall, or you’re simply trying to beautify your lawn, trust us to get your property where it needs to be!