Creating block walls in Kansas City, MO can be an ideal way to define a space and give your home some extra curb appeal. You can use a variety of different materials to create block walls at your home, from stone and brick to pavers and cinder block. All of these options can be used to blend with your natural landscape and can add an interesting element that works to add value to your home. If you are looking to add a block wall to your property, consider these options as part of your hardscape design:
- Garden Wall: You can choose to have block walls in Kansas City, MO added around your garden. This works to keep the earth in place, as well as providing a decorative element to your yard. The blocks can be placed in a decorative curve around your garden, or even use more modern lines to define the space. Choose a block type that enhances the flowers and shrubbery you have placed in your garden, as this will provide a nice complement.
- Edging: Blocks can be used around your home as an edging around bushes, trees and flowerbeds. This will give a nice accent to your home and can be eye-catching from the road. This may be all you need to give your home that final touch, as you can choose a block that contrasts with the current exterior of your home.
- Steps: Steps can be incorporated into block walls in Kansas City, MO to provide access to a certain area of your yard. If your yard has slopes or hills, this is the ideal way to add some character while still being functional, as steps will guide the eye to focal points while providing you a way to traverse your yard.
- Entryway: Make a statement with block walls in Kansas City, MO at the front of your home. They can be a welcoming addition to the entryway of your home and will impress guests upon arrival. This will make an impactful statement about your house and is a good way to pull your entire yard together. You can use the same blocks in the entry of your home as in your backyard, or go with a bold choice in the entryway. Either way is sure to please.
- Flower boxes: Have some flower boxes built into some areas of your block walls in Kansas City, MO. This will make for delightful spaces to add a pop of color with the addition of some flowers. These built-in boxes create some drama with your block wall, and can be the perfect way to create a focal point in a large wall that runs the course of your yard.
With block walls in Kansas City, MO, you can tie the design of your home together with your yard. Whether it is in the front of your home or the rear, a block wall is sure to add that design element you were looking for. To have a block wall built at your home, contact MSE Hardscapes LLC. We have been in business since 2004 and are experienced in all areas of hardscape design, including retaining walls, paved patios and outdoor kitchens. Contact us today for a quote.